- Private, low stimulus environment to promote relaxation
- No internet, TV or cell service. Perfect for people who want to de-stress from electronics. For your convenience a landline phone is available
- Quality Healing Spa Services to help you reclaim your sense of well-being
- 40 private acres with natural wildlife, forest, pastureland & mountain stream
- Certified Wildlife Habitat and mini-farm: Goats, Chickens & Pot-Bellied Pig
- Drinking water & therapeutic outdoor Hot Tubs sourced by natural spring-fed well water with a healing unstructured PH level of 7.8
- Pavilion & patio sitting area with scenic mountain views & community fire pit
- Meditation Island and light hiking opportunities
- Smoke-free indoor environment. (Smoking allowed in the great outdoors)
- Sorry no pets, tent camping or RV’s
- Please ask about our child policy
- Your privacy respected above all!
- 30-minute scenic, mountain drive to Asheville
- Women owned and operated
About Our Lodging
Field of Dreams Inn Room: is a spacious 2-room suite on the ground floor of the Mountain Inn with a private sunken steeping tub and an adjoining room with a bunk bed and kitchenette. (Sleeps up to 3-people. No children under the age of 15 yrs.)
Inner Quest Inn Room: is a large loft-like One-Room Efficiency located on the second floor of the Mountain Inn with skylights and full kitchen. Great view of grounds, creek area and forest foliage. (Sleeps up to 3-people. No children under the age of 15 yrs.)
Retreat Houses: We have two Retreat Houses both designed as complete one bedroom guesthouses with a “cabin-like” interior, full kitchen, wood-burning stove and additional double bed in the living room. All within walking distance of the Main Inn where our quality Healing/Spa services are offered. Each Retreat House also has an outdoor patio sitting area and access to the charcoal BBQ grill and a fire pit. (Sleeps up to 4-people.)
Compassionate Expressions Lodging Cancellation Policy
A Note from the Innkeeper: Short notice cancellations, “no shows” and “early departures” threaten our ability to continue to offer excellent prices and a beautiful nature getaway for our valued guests. Please read our cancellation policies carefully as they will be enforced.
Lodging Cancellation Policy: A (7-day) notice for all lodging reservation cancellations is required for all standard bookings throughout the year. A (14-day) cancellation notice is required for all Holidays and October reservations. Cancellations made less than 7-days (for standard reservations) or 14-days (for Holidays & October reservations) will be charged the full amount of the original booking to the credit card holding the reservation.
Please Note: All cancellations must be phoned in directly – making “live” direct contact verbally with the Innkeeper or Staff to be valid. Cancellations made by email or voice message will not be accepted.